Good Sun Sport Stick provides safe, effective, and convenient sun protection coupled with recyclable, sustainable, and biodegradable packaging! Good for people and the planet. This little sport stick is a mover and a shaker. Toss in a beach bag or backpack for any fun in the sun adventure. For use on nose, face, ears, or wherever you please!
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Non-nano particle, uncoated pure zinc oxide
- Cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable
- Top rated by the Environmental Working Group
- Convenient, effective protection
- Air-travel friendly
Apply to face, lips, nose, and ears. Rub in well and reapply as needed. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-nano uncoated zinc oxide 22%
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Cera Flava (Beeswax), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Jojoba Esters
- Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E)
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Certified Organic
Our Vitamin E is made from sunflowers. It is non-GMO and gluten free.
Read more about Polyhydroxystearic Acid here. Why do we use it? Zinc Oxide particles have a tendency to clump on a microscopic level. This can cause holes in the protection that a sunscreen promises. Polyhydroxystearic Acid is used to stabilize our sunscreen and create smooth even coverage which ultimately protects your skin better than ever! Best of all, it is plant derived and it is non-toxic!
Read more about Caprylic/capric Triglyceride here
Share your story with us!